Saturday, April 28, 2012

We Met, We Married, We Live



We Met, We Married, We Live.... Picture!!!!

first i started with a black picture frame it was on sell. Then i spray painted it White



 Then I Antiqued it. (I got my paint at hobby lobby but most paint stores have it) all you need to do is get an old rag and dip it in water then the paint and start rubbing the picture frame tell its the color you want it...


 After that i cut out how big i want the heart to be...


And than pencil the heart and cut it out...


Get some Stickers for the words (i didnt want to buy 2 just for another E so i used a F and a L and put them together to make an E.)...


And put it all together!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.


    Feel free to surf to my web-site - best diet plans

    ReplyDelete